Cohort Three participants from SA and WA are currently completing the 10-month SILA Program.
SILA is heading to Queensland and Northern Territory next! Applications for 2024/25 will open 1 March 2024.
All costs, including transport, accommodation and meals for face to face activities are fully-funded by the program. Additional funding is provided to regional and rural attendees, and those with accessibility requirements to support their participation.
2024 Program Timeline
- March – April: Applications open for CEOs (or equivalent) of for-purpose organisations
- May – June: Shortlisted applicants are interviewed and offers are made to successful candidates
- 31 July: Program starts with a welcome call; access to the online learning platform; check-in conversations with the Program Manager; and commencement of executive coaching with your assigned coach
- August: Organisational Diagnostics commence; meeting with coach; organisation plan developed for the duration of the program; retreat preparation, including pre-reading, reflection journal and Step-Up Leader in place for the first retreat
- 4th – 6th September: First 3-day retreat which allows for an immersive learning environment, and time to connect and reflect.
- October: Check-in with Program Manager; ongoing executive coaching; continued structured reflections; preparation for the second retreat including completion of pre-reading, reflection journal updated and Step-Up Leader in place for the second retreat
- 4th – 6th December: Second 3-day retreat, preparations implemented for sabbatical, including hand-over to the Step-Up Leader
- December – April (following year): Tailored sabbatical for 3-months; executive coaching sessions throughout the sabbatical period and reflection journal maintained
- 7th – 9th May 2025: Third 3-day retreat, final check-in with the Program Manager; executive coaching concludes; learnings and reflections consolidated; overall reflection piece submitted
Please note, the Tuesday prior to each retreat will be a travel day.